Inspire by Fire believes that philanthropy is an important part of reaching those whose have yet to discover their purpose. It also is an avenue that builds character and communities. We believe that philanthropy is a joint effort, so we partner with a host of ministries to obtain an overall goal meeting the need.
Ways we give Back!
- Homeless– IBF regularly collects clothing, blankets, hygiene and food for the homeless. We dedicate endless hours to providing essential goods to their needs. We conduct homeless feeding of grab bags and hot plates.
- Prison Ministry– Karey Thomas goes into numerous Texas prisons regularly to encourage and restore overcomers (offenders) of the endless opportunity to those who persevere. We believe that restoration should occur before their release. So we facilitate services, workshop and programs that maximize their potential.
- Radio Prison Ministry– IBF is a proud partner of Oasis Radio program. Karey Thomas can be heard on Sunday nights from 10pm to 12am on 100.7 FM exhorting prison inmates as well. This is an outlet used to bridge the gap of inmates that he is unable to physically reach.
- Church Fundraisers– As a partner and supporter of the overall mission of meeting the need, we host church fundraiser. We often donate our services and a percentage of referral proceeds to churches for fundraisers.
- House Fellowship– Every Tuesday night at 7pm we host a house fellowship. It is an opportunity for like individuals to come together for and fellowship. Each fellowship is filled with refreshments, laughter, warmth and an opportunity for growth and networking. The hour long fellowship combines a comfortable atmosphere with open communication to edify the soul.